As if owning a bounce house wasn’t already a splendid idea to help your kids unbottle their energy, the fun level just got taken up a notch. Birthday parties and sunny summer days will never be the same. Why? The reason is that you’re entering the ultimate guide to choosing the best water slide bounce house.
What is a water slide bounce house? As the name suggests, it’s a bounce house water slide combo that keeps kids’ attention for hours. Bounce houses with attached water slides are the perfect addition to your backyard festivities. They’re great for entertaining children ages 2+ and even adults who want to let their inner-child roam free.
Before we get started with the reviews of our top picks, let’s quickly go some key specs to consider when choosing a waterslide bounce house:
- Recommended Age Range – Depending on the size of the bounce house, most manufacturers will list a recommended age range. If you don’t see an age range listed, check the weight limit to get an idea of how many children can play safely.
- Weight Limit – Recommended weight limit is an important safety spec to consider when choosing your model.
- Footprint – Always check the dimensions of the footprint to ensure you have enough room in your yard. Additionally, you want to make sure you have at least a few feet of clearance around the perimeter to prevent collisions with hard objects.
- Safety Features – Several features to look for are non-toxic PVC vinyl, finger-safe netting, mesh walls, safety ramps, and UL-listed blowers
- Activities – If your children enjoy sports, look for bounce house water slide combos with additional games such as basketball hoops, climbing walls, ring toss, and other fun games.
Now that you’ve had the chance to make those considerations, it’s time to unveil our top picks!
Water Slide Bounce House Reviews
Under each of the following reviews, you’ll find the features & highlights to consider along with the most important pros & cons. Once you finish, you’ll be one HUGE step closer to backyard bouncing!
#1) Costzon 7-in-1 Tropical Castle Bouncer Water Park
It was a tough job to whittle down our top picks to just five, and especially hard to pick the best overall, but we feel as though Costzon’s tropical-themed inflatable water slide bounce house has earned the top spot for toddlers. First, there are a ton of activities packed into one park here, and the clever design makes it an excellent outdoor playhouse for children of all ages.
Outside of the two water slides and the bounce house, there’s a climbing wall, splash pool, a small ball area for toddlers, and an inflatable basketball hoop. Next, the nifty design helps to prevent crowding since Costzon didn’t place the slide and entrance to the bounce house too close together. On top of that, the pool is large enough for several kids to play without feeling cramped.
The footprint measures 12’4″ x 14’1.5″ to give you an idea of how much space you need in your yard. Additionally, this bounce house is built to last with PVC-coated oxford materials and is rated to hold up to 298 lbs or up to 5 children. Costzon recommends this model for children 99 lbs or lighter. Finally, there’s an option to grab it with or without a blower. The package with a blower includes a 780W blower.
- Lots of different activities for toddlers and children to enjoy
- Two water slides – 1 exiting the bounce house and 1 long curved slide
- Features one of the largest splash pools for kids to play with an attached ball area (balls included)
- Easy to inflate/deflate/clean
- The splash pool features a liner to protect your lawn and retain water
- The bounce house might be too small for your needs
- Looks larger in photos (be sure to consider the footprint and overall dimensions)
#2) Pogo Rainbow Crossover Bounce House Water Slide Combo
Now it’s time to meet the best large water slide bounce house in our guide. Compared to most models you’ll find on the market, the Rainbow Crossover is bigger and better suited for birthday parties & gatherings. Additionally, Pogo manufactures true commercial-grade inflatables, which means they’re tougher and heavier. Keep in mind, this model is the heaviest in our guide at 135 lbs and takes multiple people to set it up in most cases.
Regarding the fun, there’s a lot to love about the Rainbow Crossover. First, the 12′ x 12′ bouncing area is one of the biggest you’ll find in a bounce house water slide combo. Second, the slide is bigger and longer than you’ll find. This means kids will gain enough steam to have a great time landing in the 8′ x 6′ splash pool. Third, inside the bounce house, there’s a small basketball hoop for added entertainment.
Lastly, let’s discuss several key specs. This model has a massive 500-lb weight limit, 100% vinyl construction, it includes a 680W commercial-grade blower and a high-quality mesh roof to prevent overexposure to the sun. Also, it has all the safety features we look for in party equipment and comes backed by a 90-day limited manufacturer’s warranty.
- A large 12′ x 12′ bouncing area with a basketball hoop
- Ripstop PVC netting windows and mesh roof
- Tall jumping surface for older kids to enjoy
- Large splash pool with shallow safety walls
- Materials that comply with the Lead Free Toys Act
- 90-day limited warranty
- Safely holds up to 500 lbs
- The heaviest model in our guide at 135 lbs
- Fewer alternate activities than other models
#3) Bountech Mighty 7-in-1 Water Slide Park w/ Jumping Area
Coming in at #3 on our list is one of the more action-packed water slide bounce houses on the market with more than enough unique activities for kids to enjoy. Comparatively, this model has one fewer slide than our top pick, however, it does feature some interesting games you won’t find offered by most bounce houses.
The games include a velcro ball throwing target, mini volleyball net, basketball hoop with return chute, and a small ball pit located away from the bounce house entrance. Additionally, there’s a fun water cannon at the base of the slide and a large splash pool. One thing to keep in mind is to use the slide, the child must climb through the bounce house and up the small climbing wall.
In other words, there’s no independent entrance to the water slide, which might be a problem for toddlers below 3-years-old. Other than that consideration, the set includes 30 plastic balls for the ball pit, a 740W blower, a repair kit, and a carrying bag to store it when not in use. The recommended age range is 3 to 10 years old, and the recommended weight limit is 300 lbs and for kids up to 100 lbs.
- Made of heavy-duty 300-denier and 600-denier oxford materials
- Includes a 740W blower
- Features unique games that are hard to find in competing models
- Large wrap-a-round splash pool for kids to enjoy
- Holds up to 300 lbs
- Water delivery system to keep kids cool on hot days
- Kids must climb through the bounce house to use the slide
- No water slide bounce house exit
- Not quite as durable as commercial-grade models
#4) Bounceland 9271B Jump and Splash Adventure Water Slide Bounce House
One of the most popular models on the market is this one right here by Bounceland. The simple yet efficient design is sure to please the youngsters for hours of play. Bounceland recommends this model for children 3 to 10, and it’s rated to hold up to 300 lbs. Compared to #3 on our list, there are fewer alternative games offered here.
On the bright side, Bounceland is one of the more trustworthy bounce house brands, and the company knows how to build a durable house for multiple seasons of fun. At the time of this writing, this model is more affordable than our #1 and #3 picks. Considering it’s about the same size, you may find that it gives you more bang for your buck.
The footprint measures 11.5′ x 9′, and it stands 6′ high. The 6.5′ slide gives kids a long enough ride to evoke laughter, and the padded landing zone is a nice touch to keep your kids happy. One final highlight is that Bounceland backs this model with a 90-day limited warranty, which isn’t always easy to find when shopping for bounce houses.
- ASTM and CPSC safety certifications
- UL-Listed blower included
- Quadruple stitching for enhanced durability
- Basketball net
- Climbing wall
- Built-in sprinkler
- 90-day limited warranty
- Single slide design
- Limited alternate activities compared to our #1 and #3 picks
- Smaller splash pool
#5) Costzon Inflatable Castle Bounce House with Water Slide
Last up is the smallest and most affordable – at the time of this writing – water slide bounce house combo in our guide. Compared to the preceding models, this one is an excellent choice for small families with toddlers. Costzon recommends this model for up to 2 children at once with a 150-lb total weight limit.
The good thing is that if this is all the bounce house you need, you’ll use less electricity since it includes a 580W blower rather than the larger ones required to run our previous picks. As for the design, it’s very simple and perfect for toddlers to enjoy. The bounce house connects directly to the slide for added enjoyment, and the splash pool provides a nice little spot to land and play.
Also, kids have the option to hang out in the kiddie pool and play with the included plastic balls. Of the models in this guide, this one takes up the least amount of space at 12′ L x 6’7″ W x 6’3″ H, which makes it a good indoor bounce house when used dry and for wet outdoor use. Overall, this is a great water slide bounce house for toddlers that won’t break the bank.
- Perfect for small families with toddlers (recommended age 3 to 5 years)
- 150-lb weight limit
- The 580W blower requires less energy to run than larger models
- Includes plastic balls
- Attached kiddie pool for added fun
- Wet/dry use makes it good for indoors and outdoors
- Requires less space on your lawn
- Recommended for up to 2 kids at a time
- No included sun cover for the bounce house portion
- The smallest model in our guide
When you select the best water slide bounce house for your home, always be sure to remember: safety first. Manufacturers list the recommended weight and age ranges to keep your children safe. It’s important to check these numbers before making your final decision.
Next, always check the dimensions because bounce houses are known for appearing deceptively larger in photos. For parties and large gatherings, our #2 pick by Pogo Bounce House is the way to go. For smaller gatherings and regular use at home, the rest of the picks are perfect for keeping your kids entertained for hours, and that means they’ll be sleeping better at night!